Operator- 2nd Shift
(1) Objectives of the position
The Job holder is responsible operating various production machines such as: robotic welders, projection welders, automatic presses and manual stamping with respect to quality, dates or deadlines, environment, health and safety regulations and economic efficiency.
(2) Job requirements
• 1 year training to learn the basics of the job
• Knowledge of stamping- and forming technique
• Team player skills, analytical mind, quality awareness.
• Verify the product respective packaging requirements and equip packaging with the specified material (cardboard layers, liners, etc.).
• Perform in-process quality and identity checks according to operator check sheet and the instruction given by process control.
• Release produced parts after quality and identity checks and arrange transportation of parts.
• Any part deviation from first piece needs to be identified and addressed.
• Inform die setter, crane operators and tool makers timely about the end of production, explain them any production problems and/or required repairs, and document these on the maintenance card and the shift protocol.
• Perform the job in compliance to GEDIA EHS standards, immediately report EHS non-compliance issues to supervisor or EHS Officer
• Only operate equipment that was trained and approved by GEDIA
• Observe company policies including those defined in the GEDIA employee handbook
• Adhere to the 5S Standards for cleanliness & organization
(4) Personal and social requirements
• Ability and willingness to accept responsibility
• Identifying with the company, its functions and objectives.
• Ability to secure cooperation and expert support outside of one's own specialist/organizational area of responsibility
(5) Professional requirements
• Ability to proceed methodically and systematically to organize oneself and one's work.
• Ability to deal responsibly with superiors and colleagues.