Die Setter/Operator- 2nd Shift
Objectives of the position
The Job holder is responsible to load and run dies with respect to quality, dates or deadlines, environment, health and safety regulations and economic efficiency.
• 3-5 years experience with metal stamping and forming technique
• Team player skills, analytical mind, quality awareness and fast perception.
• Supporting the set up process, including loading of coils, tools and the respective machine programs and afterwards operate the equipment in the boundaries of the set up data sheet.
• Verify the product respective packaging requirements and equip packaging with the specified material (cardboard layers, liners, etc.).
• Perform in-process quality and identity checks according to operator check sheet and the instruction given by process control.
• Release produced parts after quality and identity checks and arrange transportation of parts.
• Fix occurring disturbances or inform responsible colleagues (i.e. die setters, tool makers) to let them fix it.
• Inform die setter, crane operators and tool makers timely about the end of production, explain to them any production problems and/or required repairs, and document these on the maintenance card and the shift protocol.
• Take tool of the machine, induve the “last-off part”-control and move production equipment back to designated storage place.
• Perform the job in compliance to GEDIA EHS standards, immediately report EHS non-compliance issues to supervisor or EHS Officer
• Only operate equipment that was trained and approved by GEDIA
• Observe company policies including those defined in the GEDIA employee handbook